In the food processor:
- 1 1/4 cup of fresh basil (kale also works great if you don’t have basil in the house!)
- 1/3 cup of walnuts
- 2 large sundried tomatoes (I prefer the jarred ones in olive oil)
- 5-6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast (great vegan substitute for parmesan)
- garlic – I use the whole head
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt (I use pink Himilayan salt)
- juice of 1/4 a lemon
Blend until fully mixed. You want the mixture to be pretty liquidy, add more olive oil if needed.
Add to your favorite pizza crust with the toppings of your choice. In the photo, I used Udis gluten free crust, Daiya soy free vegan cheeze, cherry tomatoes and arugula. This pizza is even delicious when cold!
Photo as always, by http://www.kyleespeletaphotography.com